TieBam is a US company fully licensed to manufacture and operate in Taiwan. Our
enterprise outsources large quantities of bamboo from SE Asia to produce railroad
track ties in Taiwan for export to the Middle East.
Questions: Are you comfortable working in a multicultural environment? Are you
confident in preparing a HR handbook from scratch?
TieBam is seeking a Human Resources summer intern to work remotely and be
available for meetings in Taipei. Applicants must be enrolled in a Human Resource
university program. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join
meetings and events and be part of an exciting global sustainability venture.
1. Fluent in English (Chinese language not required)
2. Good written and verbal communication skills (MS Word and Excel)
3. Professional etiquette
4. Strong organizational skills
5. Ability to use independent judgment
6. Ability to work flexible hours
1. Recruitment planning of local and foreign staff and factory workers
2. Assist with implementing human resource procedures
3. Create a compensation plan
5. Assist with recruitment
6. Items assigned by CEO
Generous compensation/ 30 hours per week. Please send your resume and cover
letter to Jason@TieBam.com Good luck!