Graduate Institute of International Human Resource Development
National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Job Vacancy: One tenure-track faculty position for assistant, associate, or full professor
Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree, specialize in the related field of Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, or Organizational Psychology, and be able to teach in English.
Except those new to a university teaching job, applicants should meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Have published an academic book by a credible publisher.
- Have published at least two articles in journals indexed in SCI, SCIE, SSCI, TSSCI, EI, A&HCI, THCI, or SCOPUS in the past three years (with single, first, or corresponding authorship).
- Have received grants for at least two research projects from the Ministry of Science and Technology in Taiwan in the past three years (as the principal investigator).
- To apply, please prepare:
- English or Chinese CV (with phone number and email address).
- English or Chinese autobiography and future work plan (include teaching subjects, research directions, and academic services).
- Photocopy of Ph.D. degree diploma (or an official letter indicating that the degree will be received by July 30, 2021, Friday) and a transcript. (If the degree was granted by a university outside of R.O.C., both documents should be verified by the R.O.C. embassies, consulates, or missions abroad or by other notary institutes authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, R.O.C.).
- Copy of Ph.D. dissertation or other representative publications.
- List of the publications, presentations, and research projects in the past five years.
- Two letters of recommendation signed and sealed across the flap.
- Certificate of Teaching Qualification (if any).
- A list of course offering and course syllabus.
- Any documents that can provide additional information about the applicant’s background and qualification is welcomed.
- All application materials should reach the Graduate Institute of International Human Resource Development no later than July 30, 2021, Friday. Please submit all documents to the following address:
Chair of Searching Committee,
Graduate Institute of International Human Resource Development,
National Taiwan Normal University,
162, Sec.1, Heping East Road, Taipei 10610,
- Qualified applicants will be informed of the date of interview.
- New faculty members will be reviewed within the first three years on their teaching and research performance. The result of the review will determine the decision of the employment contract. New assistant professors and associate professors are required to apply for promotion review, and pass it, within six years.
- For any inquiries, please contact Ms. Wu by: